Thursday, December 22, 2011

Yuletide Jitters

December 23, 2011
FRIDAY 6:30AM
About to go home from :)  


      GEEZ. It's like 2 days before Christmas. YES. And I've been trying to figure out how the hell am I going to celebrate this Christmas. UGGH. Seriously? I have a vague vision of my last Christmas scenario can't even remember what the hell I did that time. One thing's for sure. It's lame. So, this time I want it to be more worthwhile. Spend it with the people I and do the old classy Christmas traditions. Talk about the dinner on Christmas eve and the mass before the actual Christmas day. OOOHHH that's just way too sweet. But, I know I can't celebrate it the way I did way back when I used to knock on my God mothers and fathers for gifts. Not to mention for dough. So, am I maturing? or aging is the word. Whatever it is, I know for a fact that, It's our God's day so, you just have to be happy and celebrate it your way.
     I still have to talk to my boy on what's his plan on the 25th . At this moment, I kind of like to sleep all day long. Seriously. I need it so bad. He might get at mad at me If I just sleep all day so, come what may. I just had some wishes for Christmas. Peace and Love..and..I hope my "singaw" will fade away. LAME. But, seriously. I'm suffering. I can barely talk and eat carefully. Especially the eating part. Hey, it's my talent! Oh, and one thing, I'm sure I'm too rich for my Over Times at work. LOL Toodles!




XOXO



                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment