Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pilot Episode

  1st entry for my blog at blogspot. Horray! I'm officially moving in. Well, my Tumblr will be as active as it can be but I planned to have my random thoughts here so, Imma do a little bit of introduction and all that. lol Well, My name is Muhiko Pojadas Tsurumaru, 20 from Philippines lol (sounds like in a beau con tho) *ehem* and I am employed currently channeling myself of being a desperate housewife *laughs* but, before, I used to enjoy parties and all those crazy things that a teenager hipster would do (well, not really all but, If you ask me personally what those crazy things are I'd love to answer tho) Im just an average kiddo whose not like any other fag with extra ambitious dreams all mixed up with revenge. 


   My life is never perfect but it's real.I love to be surrounded by people I value and love the most. I sometimes, messed up and screwed up at the same time (come think of being fucked up too) *laughs* but I am proud to say that I have a huge fear of the Lord. Seriously. Well, moving on, Likes? Well..I'm fascinated with Fashion. I so loooovee fashion! I do believe that Fashionistas are born not made. I like vintage shoppings (ukay-ukay in layman's term) I enjoy dressing up too. Eating is my favorite sin. Like, I don't care how my stomache will react as long as I'm cool with what I'm eating. LOL  Reading is one my fave thing to do too. Especially love stories. Watching American TV series and films! YES! Been addicted lately. What else?? Hmm.. blogging? not much of a pro but I am working on it right now. Looking forward to have a rich life someday. Seriously, I know it sound shallow but, who the hell in this world doesn't want to have lots of money? dollars baby! right. (depends on my alter-ego-playing)  

  I am born bi-polar. I mean not literally but, I have this on myslef that people don't know and sometimes can't understand. It's like a different kinds of masks that can be wear in any festives. I think that is a talent. Speaking of talent, I have a lot of this in my system. lol (a frustated singer at heart tho) but I dance! especially sexy dancing like a can can girl in Moulin Rouge. One of my favorite talent is I am flexible. I many different ways. Like, in terms of dealing with people around me, I'm one of the few who tries too seek for other's prespective first before mine (anyone there whose like that? raise your hand and say "ME") lol seriously. Cause I do believe that you deserve a point of view when you view in that kind of way.



  I'm a believer of Karma. Indeed. What you offer the world, it will bring back the same thing. So, start doing nice things right? Trust me. I've been there. Been doing bad things ( who does'nt anyway?) and it will end me up being fucked up big time. So, I conclude that experience is your best teacher as the saying goes. Trying to implement the if-you-were-in-my-shoes policy. On that way, your thoughts will be appreciated. 


  So much about me. Well, I just want you guys to have a heads-up for my blogspot entries and myself too. It's good to have this kind of thing. Like a diary you have when you were in highschool. And a sister where you can share random sheez. So, there you go guys. I'll keep you posted. 




XOXO


                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment