Monday, December 26, 2011

Mr. and Ms. Compromise

    So, the everybody's question you'll be trying to answer is, "How's your Christmas?" Well, I'll be answering that question via blog. LOL I spent it the way I am not expecting it to be. It turned out quite good. You know, the usual Christmas day that you had way, way back. I woke up with the knock of a girl that's waiting for my Man to get his ass off our bed and give her a gift.  That scene makes me think of the Church bell ringing as the priest announces it's Christmas day. 
  
    Our first plan is to go to church and greet HIM personally. And pray to survive, for guidance and evrything. That was our first plan actually. Well, last Christmas he used to break my heart that's why he need to celebrate it with me the whole day this time. (a different story) Which he did. Anyhoo, we woke up then go straight ahead to my Mama's first since we are expecting some gift. We recieve a gift from Mama which I found sweet. Then, we go to church but did'nt catch a mass tho cause that's too early and the rest was just a sweet joy-ride on a motor all along the not-so-empty streets. 


     I'm expecting the streets will be empty. Yet, still busy. We raided vintage shops that we knew 
 and we found some of our guilty pleasure and we promise to go back and buy it after our salaries. That became our bonding moment actually. He is now fond of buying clothes at ukay-ukay. One thing that I am happy about cause he normally hates the things that I like. I'm so happy that at this moment at least we didn't repel. We just talked and eat like we normally do. Watched whatever kind of movies that's the hot item on the "banketas". Those simple things that we do makes me feel special and almost forgot the pain that he's causing me..sometimes you know. 


    There are certain awkward moments that I know we want to talk about something but decide not to, because we just don't want to spoil that moment. I know, He's the kind of man that don't care much about the future. I mean, he's more of the let's-just-enjoy-what-we-have-NOW type. Which I understand. At least, the sweetest give I've ever received is COMPROMISE by the Man I love. 


   And, as far as I know. My Mama is quite fine and happy. Thank God. Nobody knew what we had last month. Gonna share it soon. But as of now, I just want to thank God for this Christmas 2011. Now, I am looking forward to spent my whole 2012 with happiness and peace. Till then :)


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment